Her Bad Mother

Thursday, September 4, 2008

In Which I Just Babble Incoherently, Because, You Know, THE TIRED

I can come home now, please?

I am so tired, so worn out, so spent, so - it feels - cut off and adrift from everything - almost everything - that keeps me sane and happy in everyday life.

And so I just cling tightly to my baby - my one little beacon of joy and light through these dismal days - and wait for tomorrow.

Tomorrow, I'll be home.

(**Am unable to do pictures. Imagine a picture of a horizon and a rainbow and maybe a unicorn and some daisies here.**)

Thank you all so, so much for, you know, everything. I haven't been able to access all the comments and tweets and messages, but I know that they're there, and I'll respond as soon as I can. In the meantime: THANK YOU. It has made all the difference.

Labels: ,