Her Bad Mother

Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Not So Friendly Skies

Even though there has been, from the evidence in my in-box, a planeload of e-mails sent to WestJet asking for explanation of their policies on in-flight nursing, I haven't received a response. There's been absolutely no word from WestJet.

I'll just keep waiting, I guess. In the meantime, if you're inclined to join the chorus, here's the contact info for their media representative: Gillian Bentley, Media Relations, e-mail: gbentley@westjet.com. (If you do send a mail, let me know if you get a response.)

Me, I need to spend a few days getting back to happy, which means running off to the woods with my husband and children, a stack of books, some chocolate and more than a little vodka. You know, the usual.

As always (and it is, indeed, always), thank you, all, for having my back. It makes all the difference in the world.